RACS provides many training opportunities for employees. RACS has a Staff Development Coordinator to coordinate/organize required and optional trainings and assists with scheduling and maintaining those trainings. RACS has a Staff Development Committee made up of employees representing all areas of RACS who review and discuss training needs of the agency and carry out appropriate trainings to meet those needs. All approved trainings are paid for by RACS and typically held during business hours.
Training opportunities for employees include:
• CPR and First Aid
• eLearning training/education
• Annual training regarding Professional Ethics, Human Rights, HIPAA/patient privacy, and training concerning fraud waste &abuse.
• Professional Development Training – The Staff Development Committee and Leadership Team identify professional development topics annually for all staff to participate in throughout the year.
• Continued Education Units
• Outside resources brought to RACS to present education and information
• Training opportunities available outside the agency, such as conferences, seminars, conventions, etc.